Thursday 30 April 2015

AmigurumiBB doll, my version

I made this doll from Vanja's patterns She made this doll very recent and she shared it for free isn't she the most generous,creative, kindest person in the world? I have been looking to make a doll that has moving hands and feet. I almost gave up and then I just saw this pattern.I had to make it. I had made a material doll with some help long time ago. I knew you attach something in the shoulders and thighs. I forgot how we did it but Vanja explains and shows photos how it's done. I changed the hand and did fingers. I like it to look as real as possible and kept going with her pattern I unpicked many times to continue with her rows but I managed at the end. The hair took a long time I split the wool into three strands and then insert it in each hole which seems forever. I don't know where this patience came from. I had trouble making the top so I made the dress myself making sure it fitted the doll. My daughter wanted me to make her lips so I tried. I think pink would have been better then red. I can draw good eyes but embroidering  them is another thing. I still have to make shoes and an apron so the dress is not too plain i will add the photo when it is all done. I will make a male doll. Some pictures for you to see.



No comments:

Post a Comment