Tuesday 5 May 2015

Kitty cat


I wanted to make this cat again. I made one like this in brown and had closed eyes. This one has bendable legs and longer too. I put a rattle inside since my youngest daughter wants it. Those paintings my middle daughter did them, how good is she! Not even if I try hard I wouldn't be able to paint them. You know when they were very young, I used to draw things for them and they had to guess what it was. They ate this way with out problems. They say whatever you introduce to kids before three of  age they will grow up doing it. Well I don't know if that's true but all my kids are artists in their own way. My eldest daughter painted all her paintings to decorate her house. I would say she was the least interested and she did the most paintings. My eldest daughter has a professional job. The other two are graphic designers. The put their work on Red bubble and one of their item was in gallery here in Melbourne.

No comments:

Post a Comment