Tuesday 7 April 2015

little chihuahua

I made this little chihuahua from a free pattern that I found in free amigurumi. I like to make small things but they are very challenging to make. It is very fiddly and I think it takes longer too to finish them but they are cuter. It is not hard to do for you out there who wants to give it a go. I made about six of them already. I keep giving them away so I will make one for me to keep. I usually don't like to make the same toy over and over but i do want one of each toy I make. I have never counted them but I think I have made over a hundred so far. To think I just started with a ball, then a ball with eyes. Followed by a snake and then a giraffe with a small blanket. Then I could read patterns and here I am a year it has been. I used to make one a day. I usually work on them after dinner, while the tv is on. It is a great hobby and very rewarding. Anyway about this chihuahua I wasn't very happy so I left it in a bag because in my eyes it wasn't perfect. I thought I will put it together anyhow and I added a flower which made all the difference. This is definitely not suited for little kids. ok here it is

No comments:

Post a Comment