Monday 13 April 2015

MY Oopsie doll

My oopsie doll I enjoyed making this doll very much. I loved making the curls it took a whole ball of yarn for it. I enjoyed making the skirt of the dress. The pattern was very easy to follow.It took me three days working strictly all afternoons. I am having trouble making the bow, would you believe it? I tried three times already. Haven't given up yet. I can always contact Vanja from Amigurumi BB, the generous lady, who made the pattern and share it. Isn't she wonderful. How I came to make this doll is I was looking to see how a type of her is done.  I liked the hairdo of this doll and decided to do it. I love this doll her boots looks very nice. Here is a picture of my lovely Oopsie doll. I had trouble making her bow but managed after three attempts or four. You can never give up I guess on things.



No comments:

Post a Comment