Tuesday 7 April 2015

Worm

I made this worm not sure if I made this from this pattern or my own. It has been sitting there for a while. I made lots of different sizes of spheres and I wanted to use them up. The idea of the finished toy is definitely from Lilleliis's pattern. I have been thinking to finish it like the glow worm. I bought the pattern from Lilleliis. I made a bug with wings which I posted already. I added a flower to it because I wanted it to look slightly different. Easy to make as well. I had the eyes done from previous toy and I wanted to use them. I am trying not to leave things undone. I have a large box full of wool and I would like to buy new wool so I would like to get rid of this old wool first. I think any crafty person would end up with so much stuff in the process. She will buy stuff that she thinks she will use and leave it there. OH here is the worm guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment