Tuesday 31 March 2015

Fred the frog

Fred the frog, I made this one from a pattern. As soon as my daughter saw this frog she said that is mine. I ran out of filling so this frog is filled with clean plastic bags. I think I prefer polyester filling.
A little recycling doesn't hurt anyone. I was looking for small toys so I can attach the key chain to them. It is slightly bigger then I thought but still small. It was quick to do this frog pretty straight forward once you can read the patterns. I had bought these beautiful cats eyes and I wanted to use them. What I realized I need to put pipe cleaners in his legs and make them slightly more longer. Also put weights in the body so he can sit better. My daughter wanted him to have smiley face and some frogs have the eyes looking sideways. Here is the picture of the finished frog. I'm happy when I finish each and every toy, I'm surprised at the end results of how it looks or how I can make it better. I made a grumpy one I like it better and smaller feet.


No comments:

Post a Comment