Saturday 25 August 2018

Amigurumi toys

I saw these lovely free patterns and I had to make them. The dog is not small but he is a cute dog. I like how it turned out. I made his overalls myself not from a patterns but the lady has overalls too. She has another type of dog and a cat. I simple loved this dog so I just made him for now. I might make them later. It is from amigurumi today If I'm not mistaken. I also made this teddy, he is tiny but the colour I've used is not as nice. They use different yarn to make this small teddy but I think it is not strong enough. I thought it was cute. I am very selective in what I make I have to like them. It is also a free pattern but I'm afraid this one is in different language. I don't put wires and safety eyes in my toys lately. I don't know what I touched to make it in italics. Here are the pictures of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment