Sunday 12 August 2018

Amigurumi dinosaurs

I will tell you how I came to make these dinosaur. I work outside and the weather was overcast so I had an umbrella with me and since it was windy I was looking for a place to put it . Where I work there are construction guys and are working on the road and traffic lights. There was a pipe stuck up and I put my umbrella there not knowing how deep it was. It was for the traffic lights. I was worried for those boys that will come and work there so I told someone about the umbrella being in there. He asked me where and he tried with his hands then stick then he went and got some wire from his car. I was at my work when I heard thank you behind me and voila it was my umbrella thanked him. That day ended up that way. when I saw him next I asked him whattype of beer he liked cause I owed him a couple he said "no don't want any" so I asked him if he had any kids he told me yes he had two boys. I said what do they like he told me dinosaurs. I told him I will see what I can do. i looked for some dinosaur patterns and in the meantime I made them both a beanie which they liked and wore. I still felt that I should make them dinosaurs any way  found these And I made them. The guy was so pleased I bet more then his boys he made me laugh he thanks me so many times. I felt great giving these dinos away when I made someone very happy. that is how and why I done them. My eldest daughter liked the brontosaur for her youngest. since then I made 3 long neck and 2 triceratops.  There is a way not to sew the legs so I did that. You pick up the exact stitches from the body. Ever for the horns I did that. They are free patterns from pinterest. long neck has a tutorial as well I didn't need it.


No comments:

Post a Comment