Sunday 26 August 2018

Crochet socks

I came across these socks by an Italian lady I think she is Oana she has a you tube video of these socks. I was impressed and wanted to have a go at making them. No joining anywhere that is a win for me. I used 5 ply acrylic, I made one sock but in between I made an order that had to be shipped so it was a week maybe after I made the other one. I did it by memory and I did a shorter row. I just thought it would come in handy the way the heel is done for amigurumi. I don't think I will make socks again since they never came perfect lol. If I did it in the same day they would have turned out much better. I like the right side sock. When you put them side by side they look ok. Hope yours turn out ok if you give these a try. Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment