Sunday 26 August 2018

lovely crochet girl's ruffle skirt

I made this lovely girl's ruffle skirt from a free video too. You need to read diagram to follow this skirt as the lady doesn't show you all the way till finish. I love this skirt and I am making another one. I used 4 ply yarn, half nylon and half acrylic yarn. I don't have anyone to try it on, pity, I would have like to see how it looks. Strange, I seem to be making girls stuff, though I have grandsons. I had girls so I am more confident with girls stuff. I still need to put buttons on the band, so not yet completely finished. I didn't want to go to the shop just for buttons. This one you might find it hard to make the ruffles it was ok for me. I wouldn't used 8 ply acrylic yarn for this.  I added an extra ruffle for mine as I saw it small. I am very, very pleased with this skirt.


No comments:

Post a Comment