Sunday 5 August 2018

Amigurumi beagle

I was asked by my youngest daughter how long will  take to make a beagle. I asked her why?  In the meantime I found this pattern and started it in case she wanted it. When I was done with it, I showed her the dog and she liked it. She wanted to use it for a birthday cake but I am not sure if she ended up using it. She gave it to her sister in law. It is a free pattern and I 'm glad I got to finish the dark brown wool. I also ran out of brown that is why his ears are have white and half brown but for a dog it doesn't really matter. I am happy when I finish my old yarn don't know if you feel the same. I have a full box of left over mixed colours yarn which I wish to use so I am not left with so many little bits everywhere. This dog could be used as a charm bag. Good luck if you get to make it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment