Friday 23 March 2018

Handmade Crochet Flowers

I came across some crochet lily flowers. I am always curious of how they are made so I wanted to give these a try. Usually when I don't post anything it is because I am working on something. I found a video which was not in English I  followed this lady through. I wish she had a pattern to follow. I made the long leaves myself but for the front leaves I follow another lady. If you search on you tube you can find these ladies that I'm talking about just search crochet flowers. I added wire and florist tape and arrange them in a pot with white pebbles and florist foam. Calla lily is the easiest flower to make if you want to try. I am fascinated how many things they can do out of crochet. Here are my flowers all made of cotton yarn.


No comments:

Post a Comment