Sunday 11 March 2018

Crochet flowers

What can't they do with crochet? I always seem to find to things to try and make. This time I came across these flowers which I loved making. It was soon to be my youngest daughter's birthday and she loves plants so I saw these orchids. since I think I might not understand the patterns I looked for a tutorial on you tube. I thank the people so much for all their tutorials. I have learned so much from them. I found a video, I think she was an Italian lady and I followed her all the way. I used cotton very thin ply and incorporated wires to them. I was pleased with the results. I gave her more presents but she got orchid pot as well. She loved it. I got tempted to try lily and roses too. I would like to make bird of paradise I am a florist it would be nice to make an arrangement of all these flowers who knows if I feel up to it.



No comments:

Post a Comment