Thursday 22 March 2018

Amigurumi Crochet New Toy

I had some cotton yarn to use so about a year ago I scribbled some designs. This was on the page but I changed the top part. I should have followed it exactly as I drew it back then. It is a toy that I was inspired to make by my grandkids. Also I did ask God to give me some talent to create something. I lack that. I would like to make a pattern one day but since I sell varieties of this design I rather not. I like to make two faces on the toy as it is more fun for kids to have something to look at. I think embroidery thread for this toy was ok. I used alot of blue in this toy on purpose. I wanted to add embellishments to this toy but it might not be safe for small children so I prefer not to. Anyway here it is


No comments:

Post a Comment