Sunday 11 March 2018

Crochet chalk bag

My beautiful niece had her birthday and she wouldn't except money so she asked me to make her a chalk bag. I didn't know what it was so she went and showed me her gym chalk bag. It was very small and I had a look not knowing if I could make her one. She told me roughly the size she wanted and how she wanted it to look like. I said ok to her but I hoped I will find something on you tube for a tutorial or pinterest. So when I got how I searched and searched I found one and saw this guy's tutorial many times till I understood how it was made. I went and bought all the materials so I can start making it. I unpicked and sewed and unpicked till I did it right when it was finished I gave it to her. She loved it so much that she didn't want to use it. lol Here is how it looked like

No comments:

Post a Comment