Thursday 21 April 2016

Tiny shoes

I saw a nice pattern of these shoes in red, black and white and I had to try them. I bought the pattern and I had trouble continuing after joining the shoe up. So I contacted the seller of the pattern and she tried to explain but in the meantime, I felt I couldn't do it so I left it for a week, like I always do and finished other stuff  that needed finishing. I tend to leave it once I find a problem and it is hard for me to go and keep on working on it. I work tight and the wool was dark and that is also why I couldn't get to the stitch that I had to get  to. Since I bought the pattern I had to give it another go so I finally knew what I had to do. Sometimes it is better to leave it and get to it some other day somehow it helps with a fresh mind. Then it was all good for the rest of the shoe. Maybe you guys won't find so hard as I did so try it out. I did mine different colours to fit my grandson's clothing. Here are the pictures of both the blue one is mine. Should have stuffed the shoe with paper  for he photo but you get the gist.


No comments:

Post a Comment