Monday 18 April 2016

My lion

About two weeks ago my youngest daughter came to me and asked me if I make her a lion to give out as a present. Well I looked on pinterest and amigurumi free patterns to see if I like any. I finally decided on this one. I changed how she did the strings on the legs. The rest, I followed the whole pattern as hers. Since it is for a baby, I think the colours are too dark and it is very big for a baby to hold so I will make her another one and I will do it from Amigurumi to go. I like it standing instead of sitting and easier to hold. The maine does take a long time. It is not hard to do if you are familiar with making amigurumi. I bet my grandson would love it. I also included the lady's lion too. The third photo belongs to the lady I used the pattern from. Good luck in making one. 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment