Thursday 28 April 2016

My daughter's creative bee

This is how this bee came about. My daughter drew some bees because she is an artist. Not a famous one but she can draw and paint more then me. Anyway she came to me and asked me which one I liked and I told her I liked a few not just one. This particular one somehow I wanted to give it a go so I did. I tried to write the pattern as I go but when I unpick I loose the place. I feel like quitting on that idea of writing my own pattern but you should never give up. The wings were tricky I made  three wings and I finally decided on this one that I used. The legs gave me trouble I couldn't fit the wire in because the way I do wire is a little bit of polyester filling around the ends and tape it for safety around who ever touches it. I love the colours yellow and black but I find it hard to work with dark colours at nights even though I have stronger lights on. Anyway here it is


No comments:

Post a Comment