Saturday 16 April 2016

An Amigurumi drawing

 Two Christmas ago one of my daughters' gave me this furry yarn and more normal plain brown yarn  since they knew I love crocheting. I didn't know what to do or how to crochet with it, I tried it and I kind of gave up using the furry wool. I asked my daughter to challenge me in a drawing of hers. She sketched this monster with one eye big and the other one small. It has two white teeth and a large mouth which I need to trim some fur if I have to put in the mouth in other wise it won't show. I still haven't done that yet. It also have large floppy ears. She shaped around the face, the problem is with that fur it didn't show the curvy in the face. She also left it without legs because she said she liked it like that. Anyway I will show you her drawing and my crochet monster.


No comments:

Post a Comment