Tuesday 19 April 2016

Amigurumi doll 48cm tall

I always like Anya Sadovskaya  's dolls and since I made the plum doll I wanted the strawberry cupcake doll too. I love her work. She has about six or seven dolls. They are made up the same but the clothes are different. I bought two patterns one was in her language the other one is in English. I google translated the first one and I managed nicely. I did a few like that from different designers. I put strong wire in this doll so it is pretty bendable. Her hair took a ball and a half to fill up her head and mind you I didn't do all the posts. It is fairly easy to make but she doesn't have marks on the head for ears and where you should place the eyes, so you have to figure it out yourself. Oh! her eyes were supposes to be green and I did her skin colour darker I realized after I did her. I ran out of wool so this one hasn't got shoes. I could make her white, red, green or like her hair. What I like the most about this doll she has beads and I like her hat too. She is a large doll it measures forty eight centimeters. I always use wool to make stuff but I bought cotton which I would like to try out. I'm sure they will be smaller toys. I have one more project started then I would like to try my own pattern.



No comments:

Post a Comment