Saturday 28 January 2017

Rope basket

My daughter needs a basket for her keys so as usual I searched for a rope basket. I found a few that I like. I decided to try a few and after unpicking and unpicking because I started to make it round then unpicked to make it oblong then square in the end I ended up with a circle base. I decided to make one whatever it will look like it won't be perfect after my first try anyway. Well guess what my daughter liked it so I will make it larger with big opening since it is to put her keys in it. I made it out of  plastic rope and neon nylon rope and a hook. I didn't do it exactly like the tutorial that I watched but same technic. Now I see where I went wrong and I will try my best to do better. Here is a picture of my basket.


No comments:

Post a Comment