Sunday 8 January 2017

Amigurumi larger rabbit

I wanted to make a cuddly rabbit so kids can hug to sleep with but it is not as big as I wished it to be. I made it from this free pattern. It was fun to make, I like his face and head. I made the dress from a  real premature baby dress. I actually didn't do the feet like hers, I had trouble following what she meant so I hope you will do better then me. Mind you, when my eldest grandson who is 2 years and 10 months saw the bunny, he  asked me if it was for him. I of course told him if he likes it he can have it. My reason for making all the toys is because of him. I never got stuck with a craft for this long. It seems I can't put it down. On Sundays I don't crochet, I research what I like and what I might want to make from pinterest. I usually like sewing, knitting, painting, I give anything a go because I am curious if I can make it. I still find my hooks enjoyable. I actually thought that you use more yarn in knitting but I read recently then in crochet you use more.  Here is my bunny. sorry about my bad pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment