Saturday 7 January 2017

Amigurumi,crochet Wayuu bag

I have three daughters and this bag I made for my third daughter. I tried to add black grey white and turquoise since they are fashion colours. I found an easy pattern graph to do. This bag came out on the big size I would say. I turned this bag into a backpack, it is still a wayuu style. It is suppose to be worked on the back loop only but I work on two loops of the stitch for strength. I would have like for the grey to be lighter grey but you can't always find the colours you wish. It turned out to be a nice bag it will come very handy for my daughter. I like making bags you don't have to concentrate about increasing stitches just work on the pattern. I like making toys but I also like making bags. I used to like sewing but crochet took over. You can almost see what I am working on now.



No comments:

Post a Comment