Saturday 24 December 2016

Crochet wayuu bag

I made this for my youngest daughter earlier on. I thought she would love the colours and the pattern. I found a free pattern with a free video but I changed it a little. I gave her this bag as a Christmas present with more presents. It seems complicated but it is not really, there is not much sewing like when you do amigurumi toys and I need a break from doing the same thing all the time. I need challenges sometimes and when I see something that I like I need to try it to see if I can do it. it doesn't really take much time to make this bag. It is called wayuu bag you can find many graphs that you like on pinterest.com. Anyway here is my bag, sorry I took just one badly picture of it but you can see it. It is very nice to give out as a gift and useful too. The first one I made came too small so I learnt from it and each one I made I learn something new like how many holes I need to make or how big I like it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment