Sunday 22 January 2017

Handmade Crochet Wayuu bag

I told you that this is not my last handmade Wayuu bag, infect here is another bag. There is a little difference in this bag the way I worked every single crochet is the proper way is suppose to be done.Also it is a bag pack. I made it different for my kids though. You only have to concentrate on the back the rest is easy at least for me. This is made from a graph that I found on pinterest, my favourite web sight after facebook. I just love to see new things that people post and get some ideas from there. I wasn't aware but some Wayuu bases have different stitch numbers. This one everything went well. My favourite colours that I always seem to be attracted to are browns mustard orange light brown aren't they Mexican colours.
I know the colour black grey versions and white go well together too. I will be doing some with those colours. Here is my latest bag so far. Do you like it? I will be selling these on Etsy. Check out my Etsy store
 www.etsy.com/au/shop/AmigurumiNanna

No comments:

Post a Comment