Friday 14 October 2016

Colourful crochet blanket

I had lots of little bits of yarn so I wanted to find a way to use it. I looked for crochet designs and I found this one which I wanted to try. It is easy and looks very nice, I think you all agree. There is also a video of how this is made. This blanket was made from this you tube but they are varieties of this look. It looks nice from both ways back and front of the blanket. I still have little bits of yarn left as I wanted to make a whole row of the colour, though you can use at the start and at the end of it. Well it is nice and colourful I tried to match the colours as best as I know how. You should try this it is fun as a throw rug or baby blanket. I don't think I will put a boarder on it as I think it doesn't go. Not finished yet still working on it.  Here is my colourful blanket which  I think I will give it to my youngest daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment