Saturday 1 October 2016

Amigurumi cat with skirt

I had to make new stuff for the market so I made this lovely cat similar to Mari-Liis Lille (lilleliis).
You can check out her website she is a very good designer and also has free patterns. I like how it turned up and I did end up selling this ONLY at the market. This lady wanted to pay only $10 for it which I priced it for $27 but I said no, sorry, then she went and came back after some time and told me I love that cat but I have to money to buy it mind you she had a stall. Then just before we closed up the shop here she comes again with short of change to $22 and then I said ok have it. It was a success I have to try and make another one but I never write down anything silly me. Here is the famous cat with a story by the way that lady came and passed by my stall many times checking to see if it was still there. She must have love cats but I need money too that is why I was there for.


No comments:

Post a Comment