Friday 14 October 2016

Wayuu bag amigurumi

I always seem to find something new to make and this time is a Wayuu bag. I thought it is going to be very difficult with changing all the yarn colours of but not so. I posted where I got the pattern from and as always I made it a little simpler for me. The kind of yarn I used was very thin so this resulted a smaller bag. I will make another one with two yarns instead of one so it will be bigger. I made mine like a backpack with two straps. It didn't take me long to make and the stitch is slightly different from single crochet. I like some patterns of the Wayuu bags but some looks very complicated. You should give this a go. I like making new stuff, it is exciting to see how it will turn up. Here is mine good luck with yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment