Sunday 16 October 2016

Cowl hooded for boys and girls

I saw a lovely tutorial of this hooded cowl or whatever you want to call it on you tube. I make one black, grey and white for my grandson. It came very nice and I made more variations in blue and green. I like all of them. I might like the black, grey and white the most. I think they are one of my favourite things to make. Ears are attached on, the frog ears are filled with pillow fillings. Under the model there are the three more hooded cowls I made.  Kids will keep on these hats and I don't think they harm themselves with these. They look great on little boys or girls. It can also warm their neck. Hope you like them and give these a go. On the video it explains how to measure the head so you get the right measurements.

No comments:

Post a Comment