Tuesday 14 June 2016

Humpty Dumpty

I made this Humpty Dumpty my own pattern which I will try it out again. I searched and searched for a nice pattern and I found an excellent one at crochet creation by Alison. I msg her on facebook and she replied that she doesn't have the pattern yet that she will get back to it when she has time. it was late for me so I tried it out I unpicked 6 times in making the body I didn't even like the last one but I thought I would see how it finishes up. I was satisfied with the body at the end. I attached all the pieces which were many and made the hair. What I found hard is the eye brows and the white in the eyes. I tried different ideas for the eyes and at the end I made the ball separate and white on top. I could have done just the black and let the white show from underneath but I had trouble attaching the black thing.I also put a rattle inside. I am happy with the result at the end.



No comments:

Post a Comment