Monday 20 June 2016

Another item the frog

How this came about is I was looking for small toys to make that doesn't need much work. They all take so much time to make each toy. I decided to sell some at a market but I am about to be put off. Why? it is because you need a certificate for public liability and cost about $100 for three months. I don't know if I sell anything there. last year I went and there weren't much people as far as I know. Well I saw this frog that comes with a free pattern and I thought it is cute. I changed very little in this pattern. The lady did awesome job designing it and her explanation is great. I like her idea for webbed feet that idea I didn't use it before. Also I liked how she used her wiring. I have bee crocheting toys close to two years or more and am still learning. I thought this would be a faze and I will stop after a few months but I am still doing new stuff and always feel pleased with the results. This week I saw all the toys that I made and are at home, gee! I have so many. I gave many to my grandson what ever he liked to have. I haven't got many multiples because I don't like repeating the pattern much except after some months. Ok here are the pictures of my frog I think you agree it is cute.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment