Sunday 5 June 2016

My second try of making a doll

I almost succeeded in writing the pattern for this doll. I need to write the head and the hat. I tried making bigger head but I think it doesn't look that cute. So I will make a smaller head and hat. The dress is also a little wider I think it looks nicer. So I still need a little work on this doll but at least I have a lot done for the pattern. I used less lines because the doll is small and I think maybe it looks better. The hair is also different. I used just a strand of wool for the first doll I untwisted one peace of wool into four peaces. the last one I left the wool as it was. I wanted to experiment and see which one will be cuter. I think the first one has better head, hat and hair. Here is the photo of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment