Thursday 30 June 2016

Amigurumi giraffe

I made this giraffe simply because I haven't done one. I searched for a nice giraffe on pinterest and google. I also searched for a free pattern I was looking for this type of giraffe. My youngest grandson started to hold toys in his hands and this one will be safe for him. It measures 36 centimeters a little tall then I imagined. I picked blue and white for this giraffe and embroidered eyes. I like how it came but the pattern was in a different language and I google translate it. it is a good toy for him to sleep with. I don't like how the ears are maybe I misunderstood somewhere. I should have made adjustments myself but I thought it might look good. The legs are a bit long too but kids don't know the difference. I Like the colours I used to make it. Here are the pictures of my giraffe.


No comments:

Post a Comment