Monday 22 August 2016

Crochet Beanie slouch

I always like to try new stuff. I get bored doing the same things, this way I keep myself interested in this craft. How the beanie came about is my older grandson tried his father's beanie and I wanted to make him one. I actually made him two because I didn't have his brother's head circumference and I made the other one big enough to fit him too. One is brown and the other one blue and brown. just had enough wool. I got the free pattern from pinterest.com. I had to increase more as my wool was 8 ply. I'm so happy, I am using a lot of yarn. I need to buy new colours. Who knows what I will be doing next I know my daughter wants me to make her something so you might come here and check to see what it is. Till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment