Monday 22 August 2016

Mother Angelica

I found myself thinking about the loss of this nun her name is Mother Angelica. I found this nun through Fr Benedict Groeschel. I saw him the first time on my facebook page often during lent. One day I wanted to hear some good words from him and by chance saw Mother Angelica. I saw one of her video and I found her very funny and very knowledgeable. Mother Angelica reminded me of many good things I have learnt as a child and we might have forgotten them by now. Sadly I also found out that she passed away and that made me very sad now that I had discovered her but lucky for me there are many videos that she left behind. From what I gather she was an only child and her father left her and her mother. She suffered hunger. She also never dated. I love nuns as they did a lot of good with me as a child and I never saw anything wrong. I truly have love and respect for them and this nun, Mother Angelica is no less. I wish I knew her when she was alive but usually that is when I find good people. Like the American artist Bob Ross and also the munk I mentioned above. If you guys would like to see Mother Angelica's videos just type her name they will come up. She is a good source for the soul and peace of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment