Friday 20 May 2016

Hairpin lace blanket

I found this new craft and I am always very tempting to try it out. I made a baby blanket I actually thought I would finish it quicker then I did.  You need a hairpin lace loom and a crochet hook to do this. I bought three hairpin lace loom the first one broke and the second one was the same as the first but made of metal but the third one is the best, it is made of metal and longer so it gives you plenty of room to count the stitches. That was the boring bit counting the stitches both sides and loose count and then you have to start again. You can be creative of making the rows wider or narrower as you please. I put a border too but  I found it harder to do the two sides. There are many videos to show you how it is done. So good luck if you give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment