Saturday 27 February 2016

Banana in pyjamas

My youngest daughter told me that, there is a lady that she knew and she was wondering if I could make her banana in pyjama for her grandson. It is a Tv show for kids. I searched for a pattern but I could not find one so I tried it. The first one came good but the head was abit small. The second one I like the head. I did both of them similar technic. If I crocheted them in continuous rounds the lines would also come in spiral instead of straight lines and I didn't want that. I embroidered the eyes. There is improving in both so maybe third time lucky. I still need to make B2 because I gave b2 to my grandson. The stripes came good I like the reverse side too maybe I should do the other one on the reverse side, I will see.


No comments:

Post a Comment