Tuesday 23 February 2016

Apron

My daughter asked me if I could make her an apron. She wanted specific material and she wanted to use it for the garden to collect her produce. She wanted a large pocket in the middle. So I looked on you tube and I saw one like this. I saw how it was made and I took notice of all the measurements of how she cut it out and sewed it. It was easy to follow I think I had quarter less then a meter in material. I had just enough it felt good to have bought just enough. I cut the patterns and did all the steps the lady did. It came almost perfect except for the front band. I could have unpicked it but hey it is just for gardening even though I try my best to do everything close to perfect. Sometimes I can't be bothered and let it go.



No comments:

Post a Comment