Saturday 2 June 2018

My first amigurumi coloured doll

I never made a coloured doll as I don't know what colour they use. One of my daughter said I should have used black hair oh well I use what I have lol. It is also my pattern but I didn't write it down yes I'm naughty. I tried to embroider the eyes not my best job but it happens to us every now and then. There is no sewing anywhere which I like I have to try again and research a little. My weakness is that I never plan that is why I like to make from patterns I would know how they will turn up. Many times I am please with the result. Let someone else do the hard work eh! anyway I will show you what I will do next time, who knows what I will make. Usually on Sundays, I searched for stuff because I don't crochet on Sundays.

No comments:

Post a Comment