Saturday 2 June 2018

Crochet lovely squares

I saw these lovely squares and I was curious how they are made. I tried the most simple ones first but then I did complicated ones. I didn't work these from patterns but I followed this lady on you tube. If you use nice colours they will look great. I need to make few more then I will join them into a blanket. I love the colours I used, I tried to use all the bits of yarn I have. I can never finish them lol. First I did the blue and since I didn't find it too hard I did the second one. I love the third, the colours and the pattern are amazing. The fourth is complicated more it looks nice but I won't do it again. I like the fifth I will do that again. Won't do the first one either too blue lol. I think you agree with me the third looks great. I will do another one like it. There is another square I want to try but I think it is bigger then these squares. I added the lady that makes these squares give it a go.






No comments:

Post a Comment