Sunday 16 April 2017

Wayuu crochet bag

I am making all these bags to have variety in my shop. I love making them for now. I usually don' t like making the same thing for many times as I get bored making them. I find with crochet you can making so many fantastic stuff. I used to love sewing for as long as I remember but since I started to crochet again because I did few things in crochet before like blankets throw rugs that I can't let it go. I have been almost three years crocheting every single day and every time I have chance to. I made so many things that I didn't think I could do. It all started because I wanted to make a soft toy for my grandson. My love for sewing is gone I feel upset about that. Can you love two kinds of hobbies at once? I wonder. My artistic in me was spread on many painting, sewing, newspaper baskets,weaving crocheting, anything I saw I had to give it a go. Not anymore though crochet is the thing that I like to do now. I lost track about the bag I made this time I like the colours I chose for it. The pattern wasn' t that hard to do either. This is the right bag size not too big and not too small. Handy for mothers, teenagers anyone really. I found the pattern from pinterest love this site for inspirations and patterns. I know there is also bloglovin. Anyway you can see the bag I made.


No comments:

Post a Comment