Sunday 16 April 2017

Crochet blanket

I made this blanket because I sold one blanket on etsy. I needed another one to replace it. If I don't get to sell it one of my daughter's can use it then. I searched for a crochet stitch that I liked. I tried this stitch three times because I found it with too many holes. This is the best tension that I found good for it. The stitch is called larks foot but when one of my daughter saw it, she said it looks like you are pointing the rude finger. There is a wrong side and a right side but I like the reverse side best. I put a good reversible border on which of course was my first time too. I was about to finish it and it was late at night so I tried few times how to finish and I just couldn't so I went to bed. When I went to try to finish this border it worked nicely from the first go. It is amazing what a good sleep does to the brain. I am very happy how it turned up and i am sure it will be useful for someone out there, here are some pictures of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment