Sunday 9 April 2017

Amigurumi sheep

My daughter ordered me to make her two lamb, sheep to give them to her boys. I searched how to make the bubble stitch which I had and idea but wanted to know the technic how to put them in between each bubble instead of on top of each other. I watched some videos on you tube and I found a few that I liked. So I started with my toy. I wanted to use cotton and she kind of picked the colours too. I made up my own pattern as I go. I always start by writing but some where along the way I loose track of it. It could be because I could have unpicked a couple of rows. I loose the mark and then I will stop writing it because it might not match the correct stitches and rows. this toy I started by making the legs and joined the body to it. The head,ears and hands were separate. I wanted to avoid some sewing as much as I could to make it nice. I made three altogether and here you can have a look.



No comments:

Post a Comment