Thursday 3 November 2016

Mrs Santa

Since it is close to Christmas, my youngest daughter wanted me to make her Mr and Mrs Santa. I searched and searched and couldn't find what I like. On revelry.com I found a nice Mr and Mrs Santa but the lady didn't make them available. A week or two after I searched, someone posted on facebook that Sue Pendleton had them available so that is where I got the pattern from. The pattern is different to what I am used to and when I had a read through I kind of gave up. At the end I thought I would give it a go and here it is Mrs Santa. I started Mr Santa when it's done I will show you. I had a ball of chenille that one of my daughters gave me last Christmas and I found use of it now. I did all the edging of the apron the skirt and on her boots. The ears came very good and very easy to make.  Sue Pendleton did such a good job of them, I love how she did the hair, the mouth, and most of it. It never comes exactly like the picture I will never know why. I think she might look better with eye lashes. I added grey to the hair I thought it will look good. The apron is easy to make and the dress.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment