Monday 28 November 2016

Amigurumi grey rabbit

  I have to go to the market in two weeks. So this week I have to try and make as much as I can. It took me all day, to finish one toy, just stopped to eat and wash the dishes. and minus an hour. How can you sell it for peanuts then. Anyway, I never wanted to make these toys to sell them. I wanted to make them for my grand children.Once you start making these toys you will never stop. I always changed my hobby from time to time. I do knitting, painting, ribbons, and whatever I see that I want to try and make but this has been the longest so far. Once in a while I want to make blankets gives me a break from sewing all the pieces from all the toys I make. I think this rabbit came a little too dark for my liking but it turned out ok. There are a few patterns like this rabbit but I made the head like I like. I made it to look chrissmissy if there is such a word. As you can see it turned out very good. Here are some pictures of my rabbit.


No comments:

Post a Comment