Monday 17 August 2015

Favourite blanket so far

I made this blanket inspired by my sister. Her son got a blanket made like this one that I have made but with three colours only. She told me I bet you can do that if you see the photo of it, so she showed me her photos of the blanket. I had an idea how it was made but I wanted to MAKE SURE how it was made so I researched tartan blankets and sure enough it was how I thought it would be.There are videos of crochet tartan blankets. I looked at most of the tartan patterns and I tried to make it with my favourite colours. Here is my not done but almost done photos but you can see how it is. Give it a try it is such an accomplishment when you see it ready. I am going to give it to my youngest daughter. The first photo is how it looks at first when you are working on it and the second one is how it looks when it is finished.I think you all agree it looks amazing. Finally finished.







No comments:

Post a Comment