Sunday 30 August 2015

Renovated chair

I like to renovate chairs so when I see an opportunity I will grab it. Fortunate for me I saw a kid's chair very close to home and I wanted to renovate it. I washed well the frame real well and disinfected it with disinfectant product. The red chair cover comes off so I washed that very well too. I, then, took the foam and bought exactly the same size and thickness which costed me about $18.50. Came home and put it all together my old man helped out with the screws. I could have painted the wood but I thought it is still pretty good and shiny. I also could have done a new modern seat cover but this red one is still very good so I decided to wash them well and leave them as they were. Here are the pictures of the before and after. It looks nice as you all agree.





No comments:

Post a Comment