Sunday 22 April 2018

Crochet colourful blanket

When you are given lots of yarn and it is textured and you don't know what to do with it, a good way is to make blankets. I made one not quite similar to this but same manner and I liked it so I wanted it like it more then stripes. I have different colour black and faded colour but it is very useful to cover little kids with it while napping. I used  a lot of different blues here all was given to me that I thought I will not use for amigurumi. The yarn had different texture it is a very good way to used it this way. I had two different colour blacks and different yarn like acrylic and wool. The light blue yarn was thin different ply so I worked it with two strands. Without planning anything working as I go I must admit I like the results. I thought I will show you this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment