Monday 4 July 2016

Amigurumi mouse

My grandchild was looking at some cartoons on the internet and he told me that he wanted a mouse. I asked him what colour he said grey at first but then he said orange. A day passed and I asked him again and he still said orange so I proceeded in making him one. I have lots of coloured wool which I like to finish so I can buy nicer colours. As you see I ran out of wool for the tail so I did it in grey. I used safety eyes and glued them for more safety as well but still we will watch him when he plays with it. I changed the nose part it was way too long for me and the hands and legs. I like the body very much. The lady who wrote this pattern did an awesome job I also like the ears. Let's see what he does when he sees it. It gives me so much pleasure when he likes the toys I make for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment