Monday 14 March 2016

Cute amigurumi duck

I researched for something cute to make for Easter. I thought I make something small for my grandson. I used the head a body from this pattern, the rest, I made it from my head. My grandson is over two years now and he will play just for a little while with this toy. He will be supervised because of the eyes when he plays with it. He is more into trucks. I don't think ducks have that thing on their heads but I thought it looked cuter with it. I have to try a small thing that I will make to see if I can fluff this wool without ruining the actual duck. It didn't take long to make but I researched for better wings to make. I found this one which I like very much but I can't make the left side. I tried to make it with my left hand but I can't do it. Maybe one of you know how to make the right side of the wing and share it. I am pretty pleased with the result. I used pipe cleaners for the legs. I think my grandson would love this duckling.

No comments:

Post a Comment